1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
The website “www.blackstonevents.com” is owned by Blackstone Barcelona, S.L. (hereinafter Blackstone), a commercial company with registered address at Riera San Miquel 44, 08006, Barcelona, with NIF: B65469249 Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. Contact email: email@example.com
2. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with current and applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by BLACKSTONEBARCELONA SL with NIF B65469249 and registered office at RIERA SAN MIQUEL 44 08006, BARCELONA, and that Their respective purposes, retention periods and legitimizing bases are listed below. For those treatments that require it, it is also informed of the possible elaboration of profiles and automated decisions, as well as the possible transfers and international transfers that BLACKSTONEBARCELONA SL plans to carry out:
They are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
MANAGEMENT OF THE WEB PAGE
Purpose: Treatment and management of the data necessary for the functionality of the website
Typology of Data: Merely identifying data Transfers: Not foreseen
Purpose: Address your queries and/or requests
Regulatory compliance management
Purpose: Management and processing of the obligations and duties arising from compliance with the regulations to which the entity is subject
Legitimate basis: compliance with a law
Purpose: Collection, registration and processing of data for purposes of advertising and commercial prospecting of our products and/or services.
Typology of Data: Merely identifying data Transfers: None
3. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
BLACKSTONEBARCELONA SL informs Users that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data before the Data Controller, as well as the withdrawal of the consent given.
- Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for them. .
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of BLACKSTONEBARCELONA SL, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to Limitation of treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally planned by the person in charge of the treatment.
- Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the user’s personal data, except as provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to preserve them, in a timely manner.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by BLACKSTONEBARCELONA SL.